Mango smoothie. Learn how to make a mango smoothie without yogurt, banana or milk. This ultra creamy mango smoothie is the best summertime smoothie recipe. It's made with fresh mango and a handful of ingredients (dairy or dairy-free) for the ultimate thirst quencher.
Well, this mango smoothie tastes like the most glorious double-thick, creamy, smooth mango custard you've ever imagined. Lightly sweetened with honey and banana, this healthy mango smoothie is perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. It's perfectly creamy and oh-so good! You can have Mango smoothie using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango smoothie
- It's 2 of big frozen mangoes.
- It's 1 cup of full cream.
- Prepare of Sugar (optional).
- Prepare of Any biscuit of your choice I used (Noreos biscuit).
- It's Block of Ice.
Whip up this refreshing mango smoothie recipe for an instant energy boost! This delicious mango smoothie is a tropical paradise for your tastebuds. It's ultra creamy and you can use fresh or.. Smoothie Without Yogurt Recipes on Yummly
Mango smoothie instructions
- Peel the back of the the mango then, slice the fleshy part of the mango into a blender, leaving only the seed.
- Add full cream milk, Get 1 cup of warm water then add 1 tin of evaporated peak milk. You have your full cream..
- Add sugar (optional),if wanted add 2 to 3 tablespoon.
- Add ice block 2 or 3 cubes, more if your mango is not frozen.
- Blend continuously it it's very smooth, (Like it's name smoothie 😉).
- Crush your biscuit,You can mix it in your smoothie if you like..
- Then sprinkle your biscuit on, and serve..
Mango Smoothie is always a huge hit with the kids. This delectable recipe comes together with five ingredients in less than five minutes. Make it for breakfast, lunch or for an after school treat. This mango smoothie is made with frozen mango, yogurt, banana and juice, all blended together A healthy mango smoothie is just what I crave when the weather gets hot, or when I need a quick meal. If you're new to making smoothies, you'll learn pretty quickly that they're some of the most flexible recipes out there.