Angelic Fruit Trifle. A light and sweet trifle, made with angel food cake, whipped topping, and colorful fruits, is just right for an easy, summery dessert. Vary the colors of fruits and berries for different holidays. Be the first to rate & review!
University of Illinois Nutrition & Wellness Educator, Mary Liz Wright, demonstrates how to make a fruit trifle. It makes this such a great dessert option for those watching their weight. The trifle recipe shared here is a modern spin on the classic dessert with layers of angel food cake tucked. You can have Angelic Fruit Trifle using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Angelic Fruit Trifle
- It's 1 large of Angel Food Cake.
- You need 2 large of Handfulls of Fresh Blueberries.
- You need 1 large of Container of Fresh Strawberries.
- It's 1 large of Container of Cool Whip.
- Prepare 2 box of Cook & Serve Vanilla Pudding.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Honey.
Trifle is a dessert found in English and other cuisines. Made with fruit, a thin layer of sponge fingers commonly soaked in sherry or another fortified wine, and custard, the contents of a trifle are highly variable; many varieties exist, some forgoing fruit entirely and instead using other ingredients. Download Fruit trifle stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. This centuries-old treat will steal the spotlight.
Angelic Fruit Trifle instructions
- Cook pudding as directed and let cool completely..
- Break up angel food cake into bite size pieces and set aside..
- Slice strawberries length wise. Keep larger slices for the top layer..
- Rinse off fruit and get ready to begin layering..
- Start with a layer of cake, then fruit, then pudding and finally a thin layer of cool whip. (The cake will absorb pudding so make sure you put the fruit on after the cake).
- Repeat until ingredients are almost used up an finish with a thick layer of cool whip and pretty berry slices..
- Sprinkle blueberries on top and finish with a drizzle of honey for that pretty glazed look..
Fruit trifle recipe with the most amazing tropical fruit combination ever. Cubed cake pieces soaked in hot custard and mango juice, making it more like a bread pudding , luscious and. Find fruit trifle stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Good Food magazine recipe berry trifle.