Tropical smoothie bowl. Jump to Recipe Plant-Based Recipes • Tropical Smoothie Bowl This tropical smoothie bowl is bursting with flavors. It's cold, delicious creamy and just plain fun to eat. Featuring our legendary smoothies and our sandwhiches, wraps, flatbreads and seasonal options.
Top this fruity smoothie with chopped almonds, shredded coconut, fresh kiwi, mango and blueberries. This tropical pitaya smoothie bowl is an easy and healthy breakfast. If you have never tried a tropical pitaya smoothie bowl before, you are probably wondering how to create this pretty pink bowl. You can have Tropical smoothie bowl using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tropical smoothie bowl
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of passion fruit pulp frozen or fresh.
- You need of Quarter cup of pink dragon fruit.
- It's of Hakf cup og frozen mango.
- You need 5 of frozen or fresh strawberries.
- You need of Blueberries.
- It's of Goji berries.
- You need of Choc buckwheat granola.
- It's of Banana.
This tropical smoothie bowl is packed with pineapples and mangos and topped with more fruit, granola, and coconut. Add a taste of the tropical to your breakfast with our easy vegan, mango and pineapple smoothie bowl. Pour into a bowl or half a coconut, and top with desired fruit and other toppings. I made this here tropical smoothie bowl in partnership with ALOHA.
Tropical smoothie bowl step by step
- Gather all your ingredients and appliances.
- Add the passionfruit pulp, pink dragon fruit, mango and a dash of water to a powerful blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve in bowl with buckwheat granola, blueberries and banana.
I'm so excited to be working with them as I LOVE their green powders & superfood chocolate bars. For this recipe I mixed frozen. This refreshing tropical smoothie bowl is bursting with flavor and reminds me of a bowl of sunshine! A beautiful tropical smoothie bowl is perfect for a weekend breakfast. Manifest beachy vibes with a tropical snack.