Pumpkin pie smoothie. To turn this pumpkin pie protein smoothie into a satisfying pumpkin-packed breakfast, round it out with some crunchy pumpkin spice granola. You can even layer the granola into the smoothie like I. Creamy, perfectly spiced, Vegan Pumpkin Pie in smoothie form!
Start your day with a smoothie that tastes like smooth creamy filling with a crispy crust and memories of cozy family gatherings. in a super-healthy version. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is an effortless lip-smacking way to power you through the first half of the day. It is loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, high in protein, and rich in fiber. You can cook Pumpkin pie smoothie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie smoothie
- Prepare of smoothie.
- Prepare 6 oz of vanilla flavored greek yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of cold milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped ice, already chopped helps in a smoother texture.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin pie mix.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It's 2 of big swirls of whipped cream topping.
- It's 1 of amount of sugar to your liking, may substitute splenda.
My low carb pumpkin pie smoothie. This is a sweet and delicious recipe that takes all the flavors of fall and brings them together in one glass. This delectable, healthful smoothie is packed with vitamin A, potassium and fiber. Top each serving with some ground flaxseeds or a pinch of nutmeg if.
Pumpkin pie smoothie instructions
- In blender,mix all ingredients except whipped cream until smooth consistency ..
- Pour in tall glass and top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with a touch of pie spice and enjoy!.
Reviews for: Photos of Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. by Sarah E Crowder. pumpkin pie spice, store-bought or homemade. Coconut whipped cream and extra pumpkin pie spice, to garnish (optional). This pumpkin pie smoothie was one of the first smoothie recipes I posted on the site, and my smoothie creations have developed and changed over the years that I didn't want to send something.