Recipes: Perfect Dragon Fruit Smoothie
Dragon Fruit Smoothie. Keep this dragon fruit smoothie recipe vegan by using a non dairy milk and subbing a plant based protein. I will admit, adding dragon fruit to a smoothie in North America is mostly for Instagram! Learn how to make the best Dragon fruit smoothie, using fresh dragon fruit (pitaya), mango, and bananas.
Dragon fruit is also sometimes called dragonfruit or pitaya. You can usually find it year-round in the frozen section of grocery stores. Creamy dragon fruit smoothie made with coconut milk, banana, mango, chia seeds, and a The dragon fruit smoothie is pink, creamy and sweet but not too sweet. You can have Dragon Fruit Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dragon Fruit Smoothie
- You need 1 of Frozen Dragon fruit.
- It's 8-10 of frozen Red grapes.
- It's 1 of frozen Banana.
- You need 5-6 of chopped walnuts.
- You need 250 ml of almonds milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey.
- It's 2 tbsp of protine powder.
It has a beautiful magenta color and you This Dragon Fruit Smoothie is such a winning combination of flavor! And can we talk about that color? Dragon fruit smoothie - Dragon fruit or also known as Pitaya is a fruit native to Mexico, South America and Central America. Now the dragon fruit has also been cultivated in Asia such as Indonesia.
Dragon Fruit Smoothie instructions
- Chop the dragon fruit in small pieces..
- Than chopped banana and red grapes (deseeded).add all fruits into grinder jar..
- Add protine powder, almond milk, walnut and honey. And blend it well..
- Now it's done..
- Pour it into serving bowl. Garnish with chopped fruits, walnut and mint leaves. Serve it immediately..
Pink dragon fruit not only gives this smoothie it's delightfully vibrant color but it's delicious too. Dragon fruit and pineapple are blended with yogurt and coconut in this tropical smoothie that you can drink for breakfast, dessert, or as a snack. Dragon fruit, also know as pitaya, lends a vibant pink color to this smoothie. I'm trying to contain my excitement with this mango, coconut and dragon fruit smoothie, really, I am. Enjoy this dragon fruit recipe that is a nourishing, refreshing smoothie bowl.