Recipes: Healthy Eggless hot milk dry fruit cake
Eggless hot milk dry fruit cake. Hi everyone, very glad to share with you this recipe of whole wheat Dry Fruit Cake. Though it is good in taste as very easy to bake in pan. you can enjoy in. Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe Without Oven, Condensed Milk, Butter Milk by FoodCode.
You can also skip glace cherries if you want to avoid artificial colors. Just replace them with some dried cranberries as they add similar color to the fruit. condensed milk, gelatin, passion fruit pulp. Best ever eggless vanilla cake/cupcake ! You can cook Eggless hot milk dry fruit cake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless hot milk dry fruit cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of apf or maida.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 400 gm of condense milk.
- It's 1 cup of full cream milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter or oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp chopped dry fruits.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tbsp of apple cider.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Yes, the basic eggless vanilla cupcake. After several trials I came up with a fool proof recipe which works great and I do not want my cake to be dry, oily, dense and also noooooooo trace or taste of baking soda (I don't like the. Eggless fruit and nuts cake is very pleasing in taste and is liked by almost everyone. Do make this eggless dry fruit cake for your kids, especially during winters to give Melt the butter completely and let it come to normal temperature.
Eggless hot milk dry fruit cake step by step
- In a bowl mix hot milk with vinegar and keep aside.
- Sieve maida baking powder baking soda and milk powder for 3-4 times.
- Preheat the oven on 180 degree for 10 minutes.
- Blend condense milk and butter till light and fluff.
- Mix milk and vinegar mixture in butter and blend it again add vanilla essence also.
- Now mix dry ingredients in wet in two batch.
- Mix the batter with cut and fold method and make a smooth batter.
- Toss the dry fruits in maida and mix it in cake batter.
- Grease the baking tin and pour the batter and on the top spread 2 tbsp chopped dry fruit.
- Place it in the preheated oven and bake it on 180 degree for 25-30 minutes or till it passes through toothpick test.
- Take it out and let it rest on room temperature for 10 minutes and then take it out of mould and let it cool down completely on a wire rack.
- Slice it and serve it with tea coffee or any time.
Now take butter, powdered sugar and condensed milk in a big bowl. This cake is so spongy and taste yummy. You can add some chocolate chips for extra taste, you I baked this today and added dried figs, dried papaya, craisins into the batter. It was a really moist Today I tried this eggless wheat cake recipe. It turned out well but after sometime I found its upper.