Recipes: Diet Banana Berry "green" Smoothie
Banana Berry "green" Smoothie.
You can cook Banana Berry "green" Smoothie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Berry "green" Smoothie
- You need 1/2 medium of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of Celery.
- It's 1 large of Banana.
- It's 1/4 cup of Mixed berries (frozen).
- You need 1/3 cup of Water (mor if desired).
Banana Berry "green" Smoothie instructions
- Peel carrot. Chop carrot, celery and banana into chunks which your blender can handle..
- Place all ingredients into the blender, adding water last. More water can be added after blending if it's too thick for your liking..
- Blend on low until the chunks have been broken up then increase to high and blend for 1 minute..
- Pour into glass and enjoy! Serves 1 adult or 2 kids.