Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe. Add the mango, green tea coconut milk/water/ ice, then the mango and banana into a high-powered blender. Blend on high for one minute, until thick and creamy consistency Top with toppings of your choice. This green mango and matcha smoothie bowl not only nourishes cells and helps you glow from inside out, but it also provides energy, vitamins, and fiber.
Place bananas, milk, date, spinach, matcha powder and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer smoothie to a bowl and top with the granola, fresh fruit and edible flowers (if using). Banana and mango give this energizing smoothie recipe a fruity punch, along with plenty of vitamins and antioxidants thanks to the spinach, chia seeds and hemp hearts. You can have Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Mango peeled chunks.
- You need 1/2 cup of Banana peeled.
- It's of (Chef’s Note: You can use normal and frozen mango chunks and banana either. A frozen smoothie bowl base can be extremely refreshing on a hot summer day).
- You need 1 cup of Green tea/coconut water or milk (optional).
- You need 2 of coffee spoons (10 grams) : Super Greens Powder Premium.
- It's 1 cup of Porridge.
- It's 40 g of Low-fat Yoghurt (optional).
- It's 1/5 cup of Granola.
- It's of (Chef’s Note: If you would like to create the Vegan version of this Mango Smoothie Bowl just skip yoghurt and milk from the recipe! It doesn’t effect the quality of your smoothie).
- It's of Topping:.
- You need 1/4 cup of mango chunks.
- It's 2 tbsp of flaxseed.
- You need of Dark chocolate.
- It's of Young Coconut Agar Jelly.
- You need of (Chef’s Note: Don’t be scared of using sweets. Remember, a healthy lifestyle is not about torture yourself. Treat yourself, but only in moderation).
Blend spinach, banana, coconut milk, mango, and coconut water in a blender until smooth. Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with raspberries, blueberries, granola, coconut flakes, almonds, and chia seeds. KETO LOW CARB GREEN SMOOTHIE BOWL WITH SPINACH by Wholesome Yum. Simply the best keto low carb green smoothie bowl recipe - and it actually tastes delicious!
Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe instructions
- First, you need to make your porridge. For this, you can freely use normal milk /coconut milk, or even just water..
- Add the mango, green tea coconut milk/water/ ice, then the mango and banana into a high-powered blender. Blend on high for one minute, until thick and creamy consistency.
- Top with toppings of your choice..
Quick, easy, healthy, diabetic friendly and sugar-free, too. This little powerhouse of a meal will keep you satisfied and energized for hours. Quick, simple, and dang good for you - this is a must-have! See recipes for Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe too. Spice up your morning by adding jalapeno pepper to your green smoothie for a refreshing on-the-go breakfast.