Recipes: Delicious Eggnog Cookies
You can have Eggnog Cookies using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggnog Cookies
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter, softened.
- It's 1/2 cup of Eggnog.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of yolks.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Eggnog Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 300 & line with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Cream sugar and butter until light.
- Add eggnog, vanilla & egg yolks; beat @ med. Speed.
- Add flour mixture & beat @ low speed.
- Don't over mix.
- Spoon onto un-greased cookie sheet or parchment paper & roll into balls rather small, they will spread.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake 15-18 min. or until golden brown.