Recipe: Yummy Blueberry & Ricotta Pound Cake
Blueberry & Ricotta Pound Cake.
You can cook Blueberry & Ricotta Pound Cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry & Ricotta Pound Cake
- You need 1 3/4 cups of flour.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
Blueberry & Ricotta Pound Cake step by step
- Combine Butter and sugar until its soft.
- Add eggs one by one, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- In slow speed add 1/3 of the dry ingredients, then half the ricotta, mixing well between each addition, alternating with Ricotta again and ending with the dry ingredients.
- With a spatula fold in the blueberries.
- Line with parchment paper a loaf pan 8 by 4 inches..
- Pour the batter into the pan. Bake for 50 mins at 350F..