Recipe: Delicious Revina (semolina cake)
Revina (semolina cake).
You can have Revina (semolina cake) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Revina (semolina cake)
- You need 120 g of butter.
- You need 350 g of sugar.
- It's 100 g of self-raising flour.
- It's 200 ml of milk.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It's 200 g of semolina.
- It's 1 of lemon zest.
- It's 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It's 150 g of almonds (peeled).
Revina (semolina cake) step by step
- Cream butter and 150g sugar.
- Add egg yolk one at a time.
- Add flour,milk,semolina, lemon zest, and mix well.
- Whip egg whites and incorporate to the cake mixture.
- Bake at 170 degrees C for 40-45 mins.
- Make syrup: Bring 20cl water to a boil, add the remaining sugar and lemon juice.simmer for about 5-10mins leave to cool.
- When the cake has cooled down,moistened it with the syrup Decorate with the almonds.
- Ready to be eaten.