You can cook Apple Tart using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Tart
- It's 1 of apple.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- It's 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of cake flour.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon.
Apple Tart instructions
- Cut apple in half and remove the core. Then slice into thin strips..
- Place apple in a small pot and add water, honey, and sugar..
- Cook apples 3-5 min over medium heat until tender..
- Remove apple slices from pan and place on a plate to cool..
- Place butter in a mixing bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of the warm apple water..
- Sift flour over the butter water mixture..
- Knead the mixture until it becomes a dough..
- Remove dough from bowl and place on a floured surface..
- Cut the dough in half and place one half back into the mixing bowl..
- Use a rolling pin to flatten out the dough until it is roughly 5-6 inches long..
- Cut into 1/2-1inch strips..
- Place 5-6 cooled apple slices on the dough strip..
- Roll it up and place it into a cupcake liner and then into a baking pan..
- Repeats steps 11-13 until you run out of dough or apples..
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 min..
- Brush with remaining honey water (or just honey) and sprinkle cinnamon..