Green Tea, Banana, Blueberry Smoothie.
You can cook Green Tea, Banana, Blueberry Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Tea, Banana, Blueberry Smoothie
- You need 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Water.
- It's 1 of Green Tea Bag.
- You need 2 cup of Frozen Blueberries.
- It's 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Skimmed Milk.
Green Tea, Banana, Blueberry Smoothie step by step
- Boil water.
- Add green tea bag and let it brew for 3-4 minutes..
- Take the tea bag out and stir the honey in until it dissolves.
- In the blender, add the berries, the banana and the milk.
- Add the tea mix to the blender.
- Blend all the ingredients together..
- Pour into glass and enjoy!.
- 2 servings is about 750ml and is enough for 2-3 people!.