How To Meal Prep Delicious Banana pudding poke cake
Banana pudding poke cake. Banana pudding poke cake produces a cake that tastes just like banana pudding. Serve with sliced bananas on top. The flavors of banana cream pie come together in this easy and delicious poke cake!
This Banana Pudding Poke Cake Has All The Flavors Of Banana Cream Pie, Just In Cake Form. With Layers Of Banana Cake, Pudding, Cream, Bananas, And Vanilla Wafers, It's Sure To Be A Hit! This Banana Pudding Poke Cake is rich and delicious, bursting with fresh banana flavor and big enough to feed a crowd. You can have Banana pudding poke cake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana pudding poke cake
- It's 1 box of betty crocker super moist white cake mix.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- It's 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 1 package of banana smoothie mix.
The banana cake is made with oil instead of butter, which keeps it soft and moist, even when it's cut ice-cold from the refrigerator. If you're a fan of classic banana pudding, you. Our Banana Pudding Poke Cake is a fun twist on our favorite summertime dessert. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in warm cake.
Banana pudding poke cake step by step
- Prepare cake as it says on the box..
- Add in smoothei mix..
- Bake cake for 30 minutes. Prepare banana pudding as it says on my page..
- Poke cake while still warm with end of wooden spoon..
- Pour banana pudding into holes and spread on to cake..
- Layer with banana slices and top the bananas with regular or mini nilla wafers..
For pudding: In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, flour, and salt. The Banana Pudding Poke Cake is also one of the easiest cakes you can make. A yellow cake that has been poked and soaked with banana pudding, topped with fresh banana slices, Nilla wafers and a thick layer of whipped cream! The cake melts in your mouth and it has the most amazing banana flavor. Can This Cake Be Made The Day Before?