How To Make Diet Green tea, Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie
Green tea, Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie. This Spinach Cucumber Smoothie is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and fiber. If you are looking for Why to make spinach cucumber smoothie? It's a great way to start a day and get some nutrient in I dare to say it's the best green smoothie recipe!
This is my video on how to make a healthy green smoothie, this is a really quick and easy recipe, which only. Even though we love kale (and all leafy greens for that matter), spinach will always have a special place in our hearts. Matcha is a traditional Japanese green tea. You can cook Green tea, Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green tea, Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie
- You need 10 leaves of Spinach.
- It's 1 of Cucumber medium sized.
- It's 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- It's 1 cup of Green tea.
Green Tea Mango Smoothie This smoothie gets its beautiful green color from spinach leaves and brewed green tea. It also calls for an apple, mango, and banana for a naturally sweet taste. How to cook Spinach and Cucumber Yogurt Smoothie. In a blender, add all ingredients and blend until incorporated and color is vibrant green.
Green tea, Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie instructions
- Boil 1 1/4 th cup of water for and switch off the heat. Add a green tea bag into it and allow it to brew for about 3 to 4 minutes with a lid on. Allow it to come down to the room temperature. Add the rest of the ingredients mentioned to a blender and blitz to a fine smoothie full of Vitamins and Minerals.Serve immediately. Chill it before use if desired..
- Cucumbers belong to the same plant family as Watermelons, meaning the water content level is the same in both. They both are loaded with Vitamins and Minerals. Plus Lemon adds the goodness of Vitamin C and the Green tea provides a refreshing start to your day giving your metabolism a mighty boost. Happy Summers! Stay safe and stay healthy..
Taste and add more honey as desired. This Super Green Tea Smoothie gets its color from spinach and matcha green tea powder. Creating This Green Tea Smoothie Recipe. Matcha green tea powder is an ingredient I didn't know much about until I came across it in a few cookbooks friends had shared. The benefits of green smoothies are many and varied — they're easy to digest, keep you hydrated, increase your energy, get your skin glowing, and Here's a brief introduction to the many advantages of drinking green smoothies on a daily basis.