Carrot Orange Smoothie.
You can cook Carrot Orange Smoothie using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Orange Smoothie
- Prepare 4-5 of Oranges or Mandarins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 4 of Carrots.
- You need 1 cup of Cold Milk.
Carrot Orange Smoothie instructions
- Extract the Orange and Carrot juices separately using a juicer. It is preferable to do so because we tend to get a better result. It is less messy and less troublesome..
- Add the other ingredients to a big jar along with the extracted juices. Mix well and serve immediately. If you prefer it cold, refrigerate the fruits for an hour before extracting the juices..
- Enjoy with your loved ones right away. Happy Sipping Everyone!.