Larissa’s Fresh Tumeric And Mango Lassi (Smoothie). Sweet and rich mango lassi, with mango, milk, yogurt, sugar and a dash of cardamom. A mango lassi is basically a yogurt based mango milkshake or smoothie. You can use either canned mango pulp or cubed fresh or frozen mango.
In this recipe, we take the standard mango lassi and use siggi's vanilla yogurt, turmeric, ginger, lemon, and Turmeric is celebrated for its ability to fight inflammation, boost liver and brain function, and Combined with the tropical flavor of mango, this ancient smoothie is a great way to add some. Mango Lassi Smoothie will be a perfect start to your day especially when you can do a little prep the night before. Cut and freeze mango the night. You can cook Larissa’s Fresh Tumeric And Mango Lassi (Smoothie) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Larissa’s Fresh Tumeric And Mango Lassi (Smoothie)
- It's 1 of whole mango (I used small ataulfo type but any will work).
- Prepare 1 of whole lime squeezed.
- It's 3-5 of rounds of Fresh Tumeric Root.
- It's 2-3 tbsps of Indian style yogurt.
- Prepare 1-1.5 cups of almond milk enough to fill my magic bullet smoothie attachment.
- Prepare 8 dashes of or 1/2 tsp of cardamom.
- It's 1 tbsp of Maple syrup or any sweetener to taste.
- It's 3 of ice cubes.
Mango Lassi, yogurt or smoothie with turmeric. Healthy probiotic Indian cold summer drink. Fresh Mango Lassi made with just a few ingredients, is so creamy and refreshing. This Mango Lassi which is a favorite to enjoy at Indian restaurants, can be easily made Healthy refreshing mango lassi made with greek yogurt, milk and turmeric.
Larissa’s Fresh Tumeric And Mango Lassi (Smoothie) instructions
- I like to keep my fresh turmeric root frozen and I cut off 3-5 rounds and add them to my magic bullet first..
- Add mango, lime, yogurt, ice, cardamom, maple syrup. Top with almond milk..
- Blend for one minute or till all ice is broken up. Enjoy!.
A delicious way to start your day with mango smoothie. The "original" (non-mango) lassi is basically a salty yogurt drink. That being said, the sugar might just be overkill. E: apparently lassis are meant to be sweet. However, most people I know don't use fresh mangoes but instead use tinned mango pulp which tends to be sweetened already so additional.