How to Cook Perfect Pineapple upside down bundt cake
Pineapple upside down bundt cake.
You can cook Pineapple upside down bundt cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down bundt cake
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of butter (1 stick), melted.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of packed brown sugar.
- It's 1 (20 ounce) of can pineapple slices in 100% juice (reserve the juice).
- You need 1 Jar of maraschino cherries.
- You need 1 Box of yellow or pineapple cake mix.
- You need 1 of 4-serving box instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Milk.
Pineapple upside down bundt cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F..
- Spray bundt pan generously with non stick spray.
- Melt the butter and evenly pour into the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with the brown sugar..
- Cut the pineapple rings in half and alternate with the maraschino cherries around the bundt pan.
- Stir the cake mix and pudding mix together. Drain the pineapple juice into a measuring cup and add enough milk to make 1 Cup of liquid. Add this with the eggs and the amount of oil called for in the recipe to the cake mixture; following the instructions on the box..
- Pour the batter over the fruit and bake as instructed for a bundt cake. The cake is done when an inserted knife comes out clean..
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Invert the cake onto a serving plate. Serve warm or at room temperature..