How to Cook Perfect Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can cook Crab Stuffed Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 6-8 of large button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of My ultimate crab cake uncooked basic recipe.
- It's 2 tablespoons of melted butter with 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and 1 teaspoon honey sriracha seasoning.
- Prepare of 2 tablespoons fresh grated Romano cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh shredded cheddar and pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 of crisp cooked bacon slices, crumbled.
- It's of Fresh chopped chives and parsley for garnish.
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425, butter a baking dish large enough to hold mushrooms in one layer.
- Fill each mushroom cap with crab filling and place in baking dish..
- Pour lemon butter over the crab, sprinkle with all cheeses, add bacon. Bake until hot and cheese melts, about 20 minutes..
- Garnish with chives and parsley and serve.