How to Cook Appetizing Orange Chiffon Cake
Orange Chiffon Cake.
You can have Orange Chiffon Cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Chiffon Cake
- You need of (A).
- You need 100 grams of sugar.
- It's 7 of egg whites.
- It's 10 grams of cornstarch.
- It's 2 grams of lemon juice.
- Prepare of (B).
- It's 4 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 125 grams of cake flour.
- It's 50 grams of vegetable oil.
- It's 70 grams of orange juice.
Orange Chiffon Cake instructions
- Preheat oven at 175 'c . Whisk the egg white at high speed for a min. Add in sugar to continue whisking at high speed for 3 mins. Add in cornstarch and lemon juice to stabilise the batter..
- To prepare B. Whisk the egg yolk, add oil, orange juice, and finally add flour to have mixture (B).
- Add 1/3 of (A) to (B) to mix well. Fold in the rest of (A) to the batter and mix well..
- Pour the mixture into the ciffon mold and turn it a few time to level the batter..
- Bake for 35 -40 min.