Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Brown Sugar Pound Cake
Brown Sugar Pound Cake.
You can cook Brown Sugar Pound Cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar Pound Cake
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1 package of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 3 C of Brown Sugar.
- It's 6 of large eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- You need 3 cups of cake flour.
- It's 1 Pinch of baking soda.
Brown Sugar Pound Cake instructions
- Do not preheat oven..
- Make sure all ingredients are room temperature. Add together baking soda and flour; sift a couple times..
- With a mixer, cream together butter and cream cheese. After it has been mixed well, mix in Brown Sugar. Mix until light and fluffy..
- Add egg to mixture and mix completely before adding the next ingredient..
- Gradually add around a half cup of flour to mixture and mix well..
- Alternate adding egg and flour but mixing well after each addition and be sure to start and end with egg..
- Add vanilla and lemon..
- Grease bundt pan or cake pan of your choice with shortening. Pour cake mix into prepared pans and put into a cold oven..
- Bake at 325 for about an hour and fifteen minutes. Be sure to check close to an hour in since ovens vary..
- Once toothpick is inserted and comes out clean... cake is done. Let cool for 10 min and remove from pan..