Easiest Way to Prep Yummy Healthy green smoothie
Healthy green smoothie. Fortunately, green smoothie recipes have improved by leaps and bounds since stepping into the To get started, try one of these nine green smoothie recipes. Healthy, full of flavor, and ranging from. Want to know how to make the healthiest green smoothie?
To get a "smooth" green smoothie experience, blend up That's why we think green smoothies are the healthiest fast food for people who are constantly on. Want your green smoothie to be extra chilly? Green smoothie recipes are a great way to eat more veggies and to help you feel and look better fast! You can cook Healthy green smoothie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy green smoothie
- It's 200 gm of spinach leaves.
- You need 50 gm of bottle gourd roughly chopped.
- You need 5-6 of mint leaves.
- You need 1 of orange pulp.
- It's 1 of banana.
- It's As needed of Water to adjust consistency.
- It's Pinch of black salt.
- Prepare 1 spoon of lemon juice.
A green smoothie is one of the best things you can put in your body. For some people, though, it can be hard to get past the color. Click here for the Healthy Green Smoothie Recipe Chart. Green smoothies can be a wonderful way to add antioxidants and nutrients into your daily diet that you would not be getting otherwise.
Healthy green smoothie step by step
- Roughly chop bottle gourd, banana, and add it to a blending jar. In it add spinach leaves, mint leaves (pudina) and peeled orange slices. Remember to de seed them before adding to the jar..
- Add lemon juice and salt at this stage or you can add them afterwards. I prefer to add before blending so that all of the ingredients mix well. Blend for 5 minutes in interval and add water if required to help blend into smooth flavourful juice..
- Now pour into your favourite glass and garnish it with your choice of seeds or dry fruits. I prefer to add roasted flaxseeds and melon seeds to it. You can add flaxseed during the process of blending as to make it even more healthy. Enjoy..
Green smoothies are blended drinks that combine leafy greens with fruits, veggies and healthy fats, such as almonds, hemp seeds, flax and coconut. Popular leafy greens include spinach, kale, rainbow. Green smoothies are everywhere these days, but buying one a day can quickly add up. Score a health boost at home (and save $$$) with these easy and healthy green smoothie recipes. I kept it in the yellow/green family so the smoothie would wind up being nice and bright green later: pineapple.