Gooey Butter Cookies.
You can cook Gooey Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gooey Butter Cookies
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 packages of yellow cake mix.
- It's 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1 stick of butter(softened).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Gooey Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter..
- Stir in the egg and vanilla extract..
- Add cake mix, and stir until well blended..
- Roll into 1inch balls and roll the balls in the confectioners' sugar..
- Place 1 inch apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven..
- Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks..