Easiest Way to Meal Prep Perfect Snowball Cookies
Snowball Cookies. Snowball cookies are an unusual combination of ground pecans, lots of butter, flour and a bit of sugar. The cookies themselves are not that sweet but are extremely rich from the butter and the nutty pecans. These Snowball Cookies are a perfect easy dessert for the holidays!
Also known as Russian Tea Cakes. Snowball Cookies - soft and tender, buttery nutty cookie rolled in a blizzard of perfectly white powdered sugar. Snowball cookies from Delish.com are one way to guarantee a white Christmas. You can have Snowball Cookies using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Snowball Cookies
- It's 2 stick of - butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of - flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of - powdered sugar.
The first thing we will say about these cookies is that you shouldn't eat them while wearing your Sunday best. Snowball cookies are a favorite Christmas cookie recipe, but these pecan-filled cookies are scrumptious all year round. Learn how to make these amazing little snowball cookies!! Delicate cookies jam packed full of pecans and rolled in powdered sugar.
Snowball Cookies step by step
- Let butter soften (I leave it out overnight)..
- Combine butter, powdered sugar and flour (all purpose/white flour) until ingredients are thoroughly mixed..
- Place bowl of combined ingredients in fridge for 30 minutes. Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- Spoon dough into rounded balls using your hands. You can make the cookies any size you want reasonably (cooking time won't really vary either). I usually use a tablespoon to scoop the dough into my hand..
- Put the balls of dough onto un-greased cookie sheet and place into the oven on the center rack..
- Cooking time is roughly 15 minutes..
- Dust cookies with powdered sugar when done/cooled..
These Snowball Cookies are a Christmas classic that can be made with any kind of nut. Snowball Cookies are the epitome of the "melt in your mouth" experience. These festive holiday Snowball Cookies are made with finely chopped walnuts, flour, and vanilla, then rolled into balls and dusted with powdered sugar. A recipe for Snowball Cookies - a shortbread-style round cookie, loaded with nuts and rolled in powdered sugar. The ultimate Christmas cookie, these Snowball Cookies with toasted pecans are a melt-in-your-mouth buttery shortbread coated in powdered sugar.