Avocado Banana Smoothie #4WeeksChallenge. Try sipping your avocado -- this tropical-tasting avocado smoothie makes a satisfying breakfast or snack. #Avocadosmoothie #bananasmoothie #smoothierecipes Todays recipe is a tasty and amazing smoothie recipe "Avocado banana smoothie". Jump to Recipe Plant-Based Recipes • Smoothies • Avocado Banana Smoothie This Avocado Smoothie Recipe is packed with healthy fats to curb your appetite and nourish your skin. An avocado banana smoothie that is sure to brighten up your day!
I had spinach and avocado I needed to use before they got old, so I did an ingredient search for ideas besides making a salad. I keep frozen bananas on hand. Avocado banana smoothie recipe is one of the best smoothie recipes for kids. You can have Avocado Banana Smoothie #4WeeksChallenge using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Banana Smoothie #4WeeksChallenge
- Prepare 4 of bananas.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- You need 250 ml of vanilla yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 of Blender.
- It's 1 of bowl.
Avocado banana smoothie for kids and adults alike is a tasty, quick to make beverage which is vegan with health. · This Banana & Avocado Smoothie Recipe is easy to make and tasty until the last drop. The taste is smooth and makes for a great afternoon snack! This vegan Chocolate Avocado Banana Smoothie is extra thick and creamy, perfectly sweet, packed with flavour and highly nutritious. Whether or not you love avocado, you'll love the smooth, creamy.
Avocado Banana Smoothie #4WeeksChallenge step by step
- Peel the bananas and cut them into cube-like sizes in a bowl..
- Peel the avocado and cut it into small pieces and add them into the bowl.
- Take the blender and add the bananas and avocado into the blender..
- Add the 250 ml youghurt into the blender. Once all the mixtures are in the blender, blend all of them together. Incase it is too thick, you can add some little water..
- Once ready, let the smoothie chill for fifteen to thirty minutes and it will be ready to serve..
- Serve the smoothie in a glass and you can accompany it with a fruit like an orange or apple..
This Avocado Banana Smoothie was born out of my desire to make a green smoothie that had some personality. IE: wasn't actually made with "greens" but other ingredients to make it green! The smoothie contains a half avocado and full banana with chia seeds and milk. Benefits of avocado are such a big list. Avocado it's not one of my favorites… but I guess adding it to a smoothie will do the trick 🙂 Thanks for the inspiration.