Banana Soy Milk Smoothie without a Mixer.
You can cook Banana Soy Milk Smoothie without a Mixer using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Soy Milk Smoothie without a Mixer
- You need 1 of Banana.
- You need 300 ml of Processed soy milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon Lemon juice (See Helpful Hints).
- Prepare 2 of to 3 drops Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar (Lakanto S sweetner) (See Helpful Hints).
Banana Soy Milk Smoothie without a Mixer step by step
- Break up the banana into a large bowl. Sprinkle on lemon juice right away to prevent discoloring..
- Mash with a whisk..
- After 2 to 3 minutes, the bananas should have a paste-like consistency..
- Add in the soy milk!.
- If you incorporate air into the mixture while whisking, it will become thick and creamy in about 3 minutes. When it reaches your desired consistency, add 2 to 3 drops of vanilla essence..
- Pour into a cup filled with ice, then drink up..