Easiest Way to Make Tasty No Bake Orange-Gelatin Layered Cheesecake
No Bake Orange-Gelatin Layered Cheesecake.
You can have No Bake Orange-Gelatin Layered Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Bake Orange-Gelatin Layered Cheesecake
- Prepare 4 pieces of Biscuits (Marie biscuits).
- You need 25 g of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 100 g of Cream cheese.
- You need 40 g of Sugar(Please adjust the amount as you like).
- Prepare 100 ml of Fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- You need 5 g of Gelatin powder (for rare cheese cake).
- You need 100 ml of Fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 3 g of Gelatin (for orange jelly).
- Prepare 3 slices of Lemon.
No Bake Orange-Gelatin Layered Cheesecake instructions
- Mix biscuit crumbs(crush into pieces) and melted butter(heat in the 600w microwave for 30 seconds) and press onto bottom of a round pan. Refrigerate until ready to use..
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until blended. Gradually add fresh cream and lemon juice and mix well..
- In a small bowl, microwave 1.5 tablespoon of water for about 30 minutes(600w). Add 5g of gelatin powder in small bowl and stir until completely dissolved. Add into 4(cream cheese) and mix well..
- Take out the round pan from a fridge, spread 3 and freeze while preparing next layer(orange jelly)..
- In a small bowl, microwave orange juice for about 30 seconds(600w). Add 3g of gelatin powder in the bowl and stir until completely dissolved. Once the cream cheese cake is ready in the fridge after 1 hour, spread the orange juice over it and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving!.
- Decorate 3 slices of lemon on top!.