Easiest Way to Make Delicious Iced Coffee with Coffee jelly
Iced Coffee with Coffee jelly.
You can have Iced Coffee with Coffee jelly using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Iced Coffee with Coffee jelly
- It's of Coffee Jelly.
- You need 600 g of Strong Hot Coffee.
- Prepare 15 g of Gelatin Powder.
- You need 45 g of Cold Water.
- Prepare of Iced Coffee.
- It's of Ice-cubes.
- Prepare of Ingredients for Exterior.
- You need of Cream.
- Prepare of Sugar Syrup.
Iced Coffee with Coffee jelly instructions
- Coffee Jelly.
- Prepare a square cake pan or casserole dish..
- Pour the cold water into the gelatin powder and stir well. Store in the fridge until ready to use..
- Brew the hot coffee. You can make it quite thick to get a stronger coffee flavour..
- Add the sugar to the hot coffee and stir..
- Microwave the gelatin mixture to melt. Pour the melted gelatin into the hot coffee solution and stir well..
- Pour the coffee solution into the cake pan and keep in the fridge until solid..
- Cut into cubes..
- Prepare a beer glass or any larger, preferably tall, glass. Keep it in the fridge until use..
- Brew the hot coffee and place the coffee pot in cold water..
- Add ice cubes to the glass..
- Pour the iced coffee over the ice cubes..
- Add the coffee jelly cubes..
- Add cream and sugar syrup as you like..