Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl. Try this banana blueberry smoothie bowl for starters or my strawberry and peach smoothie bowl or any of my protein shakes and add whatever flavors and toppings you like to the top. If you'd like to learn all about how to make a smoothie bowl, see this post , too! This Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl is super easy to make and it tastes better than ice cream!
This easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl is a simple breakfast treat! I LOVE them, which is obvious based on the number of smoothie bowl and acai bowl recipes I've posted on the site, as well as the frequency with which I make them for breakfast and go out to local. Yogurt smoothie bowl with banana, strawberries, blueberries, oats, top view. You can cook Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- It's 150 ml of almond milk / soy milk / coconut milk.
- Prepare 125 ml of plain yoghurt / vanilla yoghurt.
- You need 150 gr of strawberry (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 75 gr of blueberry (fresh or frozen).
- You need 2 of bananas frozen.
- Prepare of honey (optional).
Portion of acai smoothie yogurt with fruits in bowl isolated on background. This Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl is perfectly thick and frosty to keep those toppings on top where their supposed to be. It's made with almond milk, frozen blueberries. You know what I'm talking about.
Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl instructions
- Put everything (except honey) in a blender and process until smooth..
- Add some honey as desired (I didn’t because the bananas were sweet enough)..
- Put it in a bowl. Garnish with sliced bananas, sliced strawberries, blueberries, some chia seeds, and some toasted almonds. Yummy! 😋.
The perfect blend of fruity berry and creamy banana. A smoothie with strawberries, blueberries and banana is delicately sweet and entirely kid-friendly, even with a boost of protein from hemp seeds. Strawberry-Blueberry-Banana Smoothie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pretty sure that I have made literally thousands of smoothies over the years. But one particular smoothie recipe that will always be a fave was the.