Grape banana smoothie. Serving Ideas: Serve smoothie prepared with grape, banana and yogurt as a healthy breakfast beverage. Apple Avocado Banana Grape Smoothie Barefeet In The Kitchen. This banana grape smoothie is no exception.
Please note that this is very thin so you can add less orange juice if you like them thicker. A delicious recipe for Banana Grape Smoothie, with bananas, grapes, ice and milk. Place the bananas and grapes into a blender and mix until it is a "smooth" liquid. You can cook Grape banana smoothie using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grape banana smoothie
- You need 1 of banana frozen.
- It's 20 of grapes frozen.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yogurt I use lowfat.
- You need 1/2 cup of water , milk , or juice.
It all starts with a banana, and the combinations are nearly endless! Blueberries and grape juice are featured here. PLACE banana and grapes in freezer until firmly frozen (in plastic bag if not using soon). Treat yourself to this passionfruit, grape & banana smoothie for healthy breakfast or low-calorie dessert.
Grape banana smoothie step by step
- Freeze fruit the day before. Put everything in a blender or nutrabullit and blend til grapes are shredded..
- For lower fat use water. For a creamier smoothy use milk and for more flavor you can add any fruit juice..
How to Make a Grape Smoothie. Making a smoothie is very easy, as long as you have a blender and a couple of ingredients. It can be creamy or thin and makes a suitable cup for any dessert. Banana Grape Smoothie - Refreshing and healthy smoothie recipe with bananas, seedless black grapes, yogurt, milk and cinnamon. Banana grape smoothie is one of the easy and healthy.