Recipes: Yummy Fresh coconut and dates smoothie
Fresh coconut and dates smoothie. Hello friends, today in this video we have made DATES AND COCONUT SMOOTHIE. This smoothie is really healthy and delicious. It is as simple as it sounds, a smoothie made with coconut milk thinned with water (you can also use all coconut water if you like) made creamy with a few tablespoons of tahini (or other nut butter) and lightly sweetened by medjool dates.
I also added some unsweetened shredded coconut to the smoothie just for a little extra flavor kick. They don't really blend up, which leaves. Dates are an easy way to sweeten your life. You can have Fresh coconut and dates smoothie using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh coconut and dates smoothie
- Prepare 2 of big coconut.
- It's 2 of and half cup of dates.
- It's of Tiger nuts(optional).
- It's of Chocolate chips (optional).
In this smoothie recipe, these vitamin B-rich bites combine with coconut milk, almond butter, vanilla and cinnamon for a delicious and frothy treat. If you have any trouble digesting dates, you can soak them for a few minutes in water before adding to the blender. Combine fresh pineapple, coconut milk, yogurt, coconut, and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the smoothie into glasses, garnish with Caleb and Maxwell loved their Pineapple Coconut Smoothies.
Fresh coconut and dates smoothie step by step
- First soak the dates for 2 hours. You should also soak the tiger nuts.
- Soak the coconut in hot water for 45 minutes..
- Pour the coconut and dates into the blender and blend till smooth..
- Ensure that you blend the tiger nuts separately. Then use a sieve to extract the juice and add to the smoothie. Sprinkle the chocolate chips and freeze for 37 minutes.
- Serve with any snack and enjoy.
They still miss the beach, but the smoothies helped cure our post vacation blues! This Toasted Coconut Smoothie is like pillows of golden sunshine! As you see this Toasted Coconut Smoothie is made with toasted coconut (this is key), banana, orange, dates, turmeric, and ginger (root or ground) and cinnamon, vanilla extract, nut milk and optional bee pollen which we. Smoothies are among the most popular ways of incorporating coconut oil into one's diet. Here you will find all of our popular coconut smoothie recipes!