Chocolate smoothie bowl. Inspired by my love of this flavor combination, this Chocolate Almond Butter Smoothie Bowl makes for a great way to start the day, enjoy as a midday pick me up or end of the day treat. This gluten-free + vegan smoothie bowl is the perfect easy vegan breakfast. Sooo…I feel pretty bad But let's be honest, when smoothie bowls are as delicious as this chocolate peanut butter one is, I.
Start your day with a Chocolate PB Smoothie Bowl that is high in protein and super delicious. Stay warm this winter with this creamy hot chocolate smoothie bowl! Made with wholesome ingredients and loaded with fiber and plant based protein, this vegan smoothie makes a healthy and. You can cook Chocolate smoothie bowl using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate smoothie bowl
- It's 2 of frozen bananas.
- It's 3 Tbs of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 5 Tbs of cold water/non-dairy milk.
- It's of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of banana, fresh, sliced.
- You need 1 of dark chocolate jungle oats bar, cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut flakes.
- You need 1 Tbs of freshly made cranberry berry jam(optional).
- It's 1 tsp of cacao nibs.
For my Chocolate Berry Smoothie Bowl, I used coconut flakes, fresh blueberries and some of my Chocolate Buckwheat Granola but you could use any toppings you have on hand. This smoothie bowl is a great alternative and the kids like it because they love chocolate and If you make this chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowl, please leave a comment or tag a picture. A heavenly, grain-free and gluten-free Chocolate Smoothie Bowl that will knock you off your feet. I've got to be honest here with you, I don't like how the photos for this Chocolate Smoothie Bowl.
Chocolate smoothie bowl step by step
- Place frozen bananas, cocoa powder and cold water into a food processor. Blitz until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes on high..
- Pour into serving bowl and place toppings on top. Toppings are according to preferance and may be changed to suit your taste. Enjoy..
This low-sugar chocolate avocado smoothie bowl is ultra thick and creamy, loaded with nutrition and tastes like chocolate cake batter, despite containing no added sugar! I use the chocolate smoothie bowl recipe below to relieve sweet tooth cravings. It tastes like a mild chocolate pudding but is so healthy and filing. The smoothie bowl recipe below has very little sugar. Banana Chocolate Smoothie Bowl topped with fresh banana, chocolate chips, coconut flakes and Great Grains® cereal is the perfect way to start your mornings!