Strawberries and cucumber smoothy. This strawberry banana cucumber smoothie has been one of my most popular recipes on the sight. Time for a little update, don't you think? I didn't change a whole lot in terms of the recipe itself aside from adding more banana for more sweetness and more.
Believe it or not, cucumber thickens the smoothie! It also adds lots of hydration and potassium. The Best Cucumber Smoothie Recipes on Yummly You can have Strawberries and cucumber smoothy using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberries and cucumber smoothy
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Strawberries.
- It's 2 of large Cucumbers.
- It's of Diabetic Sweetener (I use it for dieting as it has better taste).
Unicorn Smoothie, Apple Pie Smoothie, Tropical Smoothie (pineapple, Papaya, Coconut, Lime Smoothie). I used vanilla low fat yogurt instead of plain yogurt and it was so good. I also tried it with blackberries instead of strawberries and have peaches lined up next. I prefer my juice to be pulp-free.
Strawberries and cucumber smoothy instructions
- Wash and cut your cucumber into small pieces without peeling, also wash and cut your strawberries into smaller sizes.
- Put them all together and blend. You don't need to add water as all carries water with them, but you can add if you desire watery consistency.
- Continue to blend all together without adding lemon as strawberry could give you that nice sour taste. You can add in any desired sweetener of either sugar, honey or Stevia or diabetic sweetener depending on your choice and dieting.you may add while blending or after. Your smoothie is ready and tasty😋🤗.
Cucumbers — Cucumbers help re-hydrate the body. They are loaded with vitamin A and K, and also provide a decent amount of Banana — A great source of potassium, good carbs, and fiber are packed into this delicious fruit that makes smoothies creamy and. To make your smoothie creamier, you can add in some yogurt and some milk. Method: Place everything in a blender and pulse until smooth. Strawberry Smoothie with Cucumber and Banana.