Green power smoothie. Learn how to make Power Green Smoothie. We love this green smoothie recipe packed with two cups of spinach. POWER Green Smoothies to kick start the day.
Green smoothies continue to dominate in popularity as a healthy breakfast choice. Getting in your greens at breakfast ensures you're starting the day off with a boost of nutrients and energy that. Reviews for: Photos of Green Power Mojito Smoothie. You can have Green power smoothie using 17 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green power smoothie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of steamed spinach,.
- It's 3 cups of romaine lettuce,.
- Prepare 3 of romaine tomatoes,.
- You need 2 of bananas,.
- Prepare 1 of small avocado,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro,.
- You need 1/2 of fruit vinegar,.
- It's 1 cup of milk kefir,.
- You need 1 cup of water kefir,.
- You need 2 cups of kombucha,.
- It's 1/4 of lemon koso,.
- It's 1 tbsp of cacao nib,.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seed,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chia seed,.
- Prepare 1 of tbps bee pollen,.
- You need 1 of small avocado seed,.
- You need 1 of biwa seeds,.
Today's featured smoothie is my Green Power Protein Smoothie, which is perfect for anyone, especially new moms! When you find yourself pinched for time or strapped to a Brest Friend (literally). This power smoothie combines avocado with frozen berries, greens, and yogurt into an on-the-go meal that won't leave you hungry. This green power smoothie has enough greens for a salad, plenty of protein (thanks to a scoop of protein powder) and some of my favorite fruits.
Green power smoothie instructions
- Blend all together and enjoy!!.
Don't let the green color turn you off. We've had girl power and herb power. Now it's time for green power! How else could you fit in a whole half head of romaine lettuce? The fruits in this smoothie make it taste divine and you can feel good.