Recipes: Perfect Confetti Meringue Cookies
Confetti Meringue Cookies.
You can cook Confetti Meringue Cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Confetti Meringue Cookies
- You need 3 of Egg whites, room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla or almond extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of confetti sprinkles, divided.
Confetti Meringue Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Line two cookie sheets with foil..
- In large bowl, whip egg whites with a mixer until soft peaks form. With mixer running, slowly add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time. Add cream of tartar and vanilla or almond extract. Fold in 1/4 cup confetti sprinkles..
- Spoon mounds (about 2 tablespoons each) about 1/2 inch apart onto prepared cookie sheets. Sprinkle each one evenly with the remaining confetti sprinkles..
- Place both cookie sheets on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 1 hour. Turn off oven and leave oven door closed for another 10 minutes. Remove cookies from oven. Cool on cookie sheets for 10 minutes, then store in an airtight container until ready to serve..