Chocolate Banana Smoothie.
You can cook Chocolate Banana Smoothie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- It's of For Chocolate Syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Grated Dark Chocolate.
- It's 2 tbsp of Warm Milk.
- You need of For Smoothie.
- Prepare 2 of Bananas.
- You need 1 Cup of Chilled Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla essence.
- It's 1 Cup of Chocolate Ice-Cream.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 4-5 of ice cubes.
- Prepare as needed of Chocolate Ice-Cream for Garnishing.
- Prepare As needed of Grated Chocolate for Garnishing.
Chocolate Banana Smoothie step by step
- In a bowl, add warm milk and grated dark chocolate. Melt it by double boiling method. Let it cool down. Chocolate syrup is ready..
- In a jar, transfer bananas, milk, vanilla essence, chocolate syrup, ice-cream, sugar and ice cubes. Blend it well..
- Transfer mixture in a glass and garnish with ice-cream and grated chocolate. Chocolate Banana Smoothie is ready to serve..