Recipes: Perfect Chocolate avocado smoothie
Chocolate avocado smoothie. This chocolate avocado smoothie is super healthy, quick, simple and ultra creamy! Doesn't taste a bit like avocados and can also be made as pudding. Avocado Smoothie. by Chocolate Covered Katie.
This HEALTHY Chocolate Avocado Smoothie is incredibly creamy and delicious, packed with so many nutrients and loaded with SUPERFOODS. It's filling and yet super easy to make. So onto today's recipe, a Chocolate Avocado Smoothie. You can have Chocolate avocado smoothie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate avocado smoothie
- It's 1 of avocado.
- You need 1/4 cup of curd.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It's 3 tbsp of coco powder.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need As required of chocolate for garnishing.
Such a simple smoothie recipes to make but the favour is healthy and fantastic all in one! Refresh with this decadent keto chocolate avocado smoothie ! An healthy keto avocado smoothie, dairy free using almond milk and of course no banana! This Chocolate Avocado Smoothie is rich, creamy, and chocolaty.
Chocolate avocado smoothie instructions
- Now take the avocado and cut it. And take out the pulp..
- Now take the mixer and put avocado and grind it. Then add curd, milk, sugar and cocoa powder and then grind it nicely..
- Delicious Avocado Chocolate milkshake is ready. Garnish it by putting chocolate on top of the milkshake and serve it cool..
- Note: If you want you can put dry fruits when you are grinding other ingredients. It will be more tastier..
It's made with simple, healthy ingredients and it's naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo. This Chocolate Avocado Smoothie is rich, creamy, and chocolaty. It's made with simple, healthy ingredients and it's naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo. This Chocolate Avocado Protein Smoothie is definitely on the decadent side. I normally make this with banana, however because I was on the cleanse this week I just.