Bajra (pearl millet) aata & Oats smoothy. pearl Millet flour at home in mixer grinder bajre ka aata is very useful for health Follow us on. Pearl millet (Cenchrus americanus, commonly known as the synonym Pennisetum glaucum) is the most widely grown type of millet. It has been grown in Africa and the Indian subcontinent since.
Freekeh is the latest in super-foods. Pearl Millet (Bajra) is among the grains with highest protein content. It is also high in fiber and contains many essential vitamins and minerals. You can have Bajra (pearl millet) aata & Oats smoothy using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bajra (pearl millet) aata & Oats smoothy
- It's 2 tblsp of bajra aata.
- Prepare 3 of seed less dates.
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana.
- You need 1 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of soaked and peeled almonds.
- It's as per taste of Grated jaggery.
- You need 1 cup of Curd.
- It's 2 tsp of Desi ghee or butter.
- Prepare 2 of soaked and deseed munakka (Large raisin).
- You need 2 tblsp of oats powder.
Bajra is one of the oldest millet used by our ancestors. Along with wheat flour even bajra was included in the regular diet. It is known to have a very high fiber Now Bajra are recommended by many health professionals, Dieticians and Nutritionist because of its various health benefits. Bajra or pearl millet is a gluten free grain that is richer in nutrients than rice and wheat.
Bajra (pearl millet) aata & Oats smoothy instructions
- Heat ghee/ butter in a pan and fry bajra aata and oats powder till aroma comes.
- Add jaggery and half cup water.
- Cook till wet halwa like consistency comes, cool.
- In a blender add this halwa and all the ingredients and churn.
- Healthy yummy smoothy is ready.
- You can also add strawberries, blue berries, cheeku etc.
Learn about the many health and nutritional benefits of this so Pearl millet developed by USDA-ARS and grown at Tifton, GA. Non-copyrightable image courtesy of the USDA-ARS. (From the English Wikipedia). Bajra dosa, Kambu dosai with rice and urad dal, prepared by wet grinding and fermentation method. Quick video recipe with step by step pictures. It turned out super good and I am glad I am consuming healthy millet in some portion atleast.