Recipes: Healthy Suya sandwich and orange banana smoothie
Suya sandwich and orange banana smoothie. I love smoothie's for breakfast and the combination of orange and banana is wonderful however I tweaked the recipe to my tastes. For the creamiest banana smoothie, use frozen banana slices (I've shared how I freeze bananas for smoothies below). Half an orange — When I have oranges in the Our banana smoothie is extra creamy and fruity.
A sweet banana and sour oranges go well to make this. Orange Juice Smoothie, a smoothie prepared with seasonal fruits of your choice and orange juice is a delicious and healthy non-alcoholic fresh fruit drink suitable for parties and kid's celebrations. This recipe mixes orange juice with mango and banana to make sweet and tangy drink that can elevate. You can cook Suya sandwich and orange banana smoothie using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Suya sandwich and orange banana smoothie
- It's 6 of sliced bread.
- You need 3 pieces of iceberg lettuce leaf.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonaise.
- It's 2/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of black powder.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Sliced onions, tomatoes and cucumber (optional).
- You need of For the fruit smoothie.
- Prepare 2 cups of orange juice.
- It's 3 cups of yoghurt.
- It's 4 of ripped bana (finely diced).
- Prepare of Sugar to taste (optional).
So when I realized this week that I coincidentally had real oranges, bananas, and a fresh pineapple in the house, thought I would kick it up another notch and make the real thing! ground ginger, orange, soy milk, banana. Strawberry, Banana, Orange Smoothie With Protein PowderThe Seaman Mom. Blend up this orange banana smoothie recipe for breakfast or a snack to give you plant-powered energy. Also makes a great post workout snack.
Suya sandwich and orange banana smoothie step by step
- Line up the bread slices.
- Mix the ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, chili, black powder, and salt to make a dressing.
- Spread the dressing on one side of the bread, add the “suya/ tsire” meat on top, arrange the cocumber, tomatoes and onion slices.
- Spread the dressing on another slice of bread on one side, place it on the other dressed bread and serve.
- For the smoothie.
- Blend the diced banana with the orange juice, till well blended.
- Add the yoghurt and sugar to taste.
- Blend to a smooth texture and serve chilled..
This Simple Orange Banana Smoothie is loaded with plant-powered goodness and nutrients to give you energy. The best kind of "fast" food is a green. A green spinach banana super smoothie is however a quick (just three minutes) way to get in a decent breakfast or to charge you up after a workout. A super healthy yet tasty summer smoothie. You won't even realise you're eating spinach (or drinking it, smart arse).