Spicy Ginger Cookies.
You can have Spicy Ginger Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Ginger Cookies
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Shortening.
- Prepare 2 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Molasses.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It's 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 4 tsp of Ground ginger.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of White pepper (optional).
- It's 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coarse or granulated sugar.
Spicy Ginger Cookies step by step
- Cream together shortening and 2 cops sugar..
- Add eggs and molasses, mixing completely..
- Add dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, pepper, and salt. Mix completely..
- Roll into balls. 1/2" for small cookies, or as big as 2" for large cookies..
- Roll in 1/2 cp sugar..
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 8-14 minutes, depending on the size of the cookies..
- Cool on a baking rack..
- Makes 25 large cookies or 80 small cookies..