Recipes: Healthy Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee
Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee. It only takes a minute to make up a tall, cold glass of this refreshing, hot-weather drink. You've probably got all the ingredients on hand. While its best if you thought ahead to make some double-strong coffee, that last mugfull that got cold in the pot will do. ;) (I confess, I can't afford to use real vanilla all the time.
Want that smooth vanilla iced coffee that is on the lighter side? Here is a skinny recipe over at Julie's Eats and Treats. Serve up an iced coffee using cold brew coffee for that rich, bold coffee flavor. You can have Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee
- You need of Iced Vanilla Coffee.
- It's 2 tbsp of Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee.
- You need 1/4 cup of Bailey's Vanilla Or Irish Cream Creamer [or more to your liking].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hot Water.
- Prepare 1 of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of Ice Or Flavored Ice Cubes.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need 1 of Vanilla Beans.
Amanda's Cookin shares her favorite recipe that is pretty popular. A wide variety of vanilla iced coffee options are available to you, such as flavor, taste, and coffee type. This Creamy Vanilla Mocha Iced Coffee recipe is quick and easy to prepare, making a refreshing alternative to hot coffee! McDonald's Sugar Free Vanilla Iced Coffee Recipe (Make it at home!) Now you can have that same great tasting iced coffee from McDonald's without leaving your home.
Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee instructions
- Heat 1/4 cup water. Add 2 tablespoons instant coffee and mix. Add a splash of whole milk to cool your coffee mixture down..
- Add ice and 1/3 cup Bailey's Vanilla Coffee Creamer to a large glass. Add your coffee mixture as well. Fill glass with whole milk and mix well with a wisk to create some froth. You can also add flavored ice cubes to this drink. Below is an easy recipe for Kahlúa Cubes that you can also make with Bailey's Creamers or plain coffee. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339169-mikes-kahlua-cubes-10-drink-recipes.
- This serves one extra large or two medium sized drinks. Enjoy!.
But as always, nothing beats the homemade version - taste-wise and money-wise. And with this easy perfect iced coffee recipe, you won't have to overpay for coffee ever. Give water a boost of caffeine and B vitamins with MiO Energy Iced Vanilla Java Coffee Concentrate. Comes in liquid drops for a quick and easy splash Features a bold iced vanilla java taste. Squeeze a drop into bottled water for an instant.