Pink healthy bowl of smoothie ❤. Take a bowl or plate. put all the ingredients together. I am new to youtube channel so please don't be mean and please don't make any harsh comments here I am sharing one of my favorite smoothie. We're big fans of smoothie bowls — especially the kind of smoothie bowls that are more than just fruit.
The possibilities are endless—here are our favorite tasty smoothie bowl recipes to get you started. Enjoy this fresh, bright & healthy raspberry smoothie bowl as a colorful breakfast or nutritious snack with naturally sweet Driscoll's berries for you & your Smoothie bowls are trending & it's no wonder when you see how brightly colored & flavorful they are. Try this delicious & healthy smoothie today! You can cook Pink healthy bowl of smoothie ❤ using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pink healthy bowl of smoothie ❤
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen strawberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh figs,1 cup of peeled and chopped apples.
- It's 1 of tbsn toasted oats,1 tbsn chia seeds.
- It's 2 of tbsn curd,2 tbsn of milk.
- It's 1 of tbsn honey.
- It's of Some melon seeds and chia seeds for garnish.
A healthy, plant-based breakfast or snack. Yes, a smoothie bowl is glorified soft serve and it's so dang delicious. Hence the reason I can't stop. The best part about smoothie bowls is the toppings.
Pink healthy bowl of smoothie ❤ instructions
- Take a bowl or plate.put all the ingredients together. Strawberry,figs,apple,oats,chia seeds,curd and milk.
- Now lastly add honey(as per ur taste)now blend all ingredients together in a mixer till smooth paste.now remove in a serve bowl and garnish with fruits,chia seeds and melon seeds.enjoy😋.
Healthy Pink Smoothie in the Bowl from Banana and Strawberries with Pieces of Strawberries, Raspberries, Granola and Coconut Shreds on top. Healthy breakfast bowl on black background. Mousse of mixed berries in bowls. Close-up view of delicious healthy pink smoothie with nuts. Healthy breakfast bowl. chocolate banana smoothie bowl with coconut flakes, granola, strawberry.