Recipes: Diet Healthy Smoothie
Healthy Smoothie. See the value in your smoothie with full nutrition facts, servings, health benefits, and ratings for every recipe. Smoothies are extremely easy to prepare, which is one of the many reasons why they are so popular. The most common ingredients are a liquid base (such as water.
Ginger adds spice to this savory beverage. Your ultimate cheat sheet to making the perfect smoothie, every time! Step-by-step instructions and recipes to make quick, delicious & healthy smoothies! You can have Healthy Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Smoothie
- You need 1 of small bunch of ripe bananas.
- You need 3 pieces of ripe plantain.
- It's 4 pieces of ripe avocado pear.
- Prepare 1 cup of tiger nut.
- Prepare 10 pieces of soft dates.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 4 tsp of unsweetened natural cocoa.
- You need 2 of big head of coconut.
A healthy smoothie needs to keep you well-hydrated and should include protein, healthy types of carbohydrates, and good fats to fuel your body. Smoothies are a great way to get a nutrient-packed meal or snack, stat. Whether enjoyed in the morning for breakfast or even between meals as a snack or pick-me-up, these power-packed. For a natural energy drink or a filling breakfast, try whizzing up one of our nutritious smoothies using Whizz up a low fat breakfast smoothie in no time.
Healthy Smoothie step by step
- Peel off the back of the bananas and plantain.
- Remove the back of avocado pear.
- Remove the hard seed from the dates.
- Remove the shell from the coconut and dice in smaller pieces reserve the coconut water.
- Add the whole recipes in a clean Smoothies blender.
- Add the coconut water and blend them very smoothly.
- Pour in glass and serve..
Want to start your day with a healthy breakfast? These easy-to-make smoothies (and smoothie bowls) will keep you full and fueled for hours. For the best healthy smoothie recipes and inspiration, keep scrolling. WH has collected smoothie ideas for protein shakes, fruit blends and avocado-based smoothies so you can blend-and-go. Breakfast Smoothies are an easy way to enjoy a healthy breakfast on busy mornings.