Healthy Banana Chocolate Smoothie!.
You can cook Healthy Banana Chocolate Smoothie! using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Chocolate Smoothie!
- It's 3 tbsp of Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
- It's 1 of Frozen Banana (peel before freezing!).
- You need 1 tsp of Unsweetened Cocoa/Cacoa Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vanilla Almond Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 5 of Raw Almonds.
- It's 1 of Ice (as much as you like).
Healthy Banana Chocolate Smoothie! instructions
- Peel Banana and freeze in a plastic container about 2 hours before making you're smoothie.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender! I just used my magic bullet.
- Because you're using ingredients like vanilla greek yogurt, vanilla almond milk and a ripe banana, I found no need at all to add any additional sugar, but if you feel it's not sweet then you can add a liquid sweetener like honey, agave or maple syrup.