Recipes: Diet Avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl
Avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl. Today I add one more to the list with this green smoothie bowl with avocado. When listening to this radio program about coconut, the guest Suzy Palatin - who is actually a former model who grew up in Guadeloupe - mentioned very briefly a. Pink smoothie bowl for breast cancer awareness month More on that on Monday!
It magically just blends in with the other fruit. If you want to taste the avocado, just add more avocado and less banana. That way it stays just as creamy. You can cook Avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl
- Prepare 1 cup of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 of large avocado.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 10 of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey (optional).
- It's 10 of frozen raspberries.
- You need 2 of strawberries and mint for decoration.
- Prepare 1 cup of granola /muesli.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of collagen.
- Prepare Pinch of Sesame seeds or any other you have.
Smoothie: Whirl avocado with yogurt, spinach, hemp seeds and honey in a blender until smooth. Avocado Smoothie Topping: Top with raspberries, almonds and hemp seeds. Raspberry, avocado and banana are a winning combo, and this would be a great breakfast for kids or adults. The addition of avocados makes a really thick, creamy, filling smoothie full of goodness.
Avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl instructions
- Peel the avocado and blend together with the mint, honey, 1 cup coconut milk, banana, baby spinach and collagen. Dish out and set aside..
- Take the raspberries and blend with the remaining coconut milk (1/2 cup)..
- Place the raspberry mixture in your bowl, add the avocado mixture on the side. Add the granola..
- Decorate as desired. One could use cocoa nibs, nuts, etc.
I saw a few smoothie recipes that used avocado as a thickener, but they were a high in carbs as they also added a lot of fruit juice. So, I came up I used one whole ripe avocado in the smoothie which is perfect for two servings. I just sliced it in half, removed the pit, and removed the flesh with a spoon. Avocado, kale, banana, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and almonds. Not only are they beautiful and delicious, but also packed with Try this Raspberry Chia Smoothie Bowl.