Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Smoothie.
You can cook Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Smoothie
- It's 1 2/3 cup of Steel Cut Oats*.
- Prepare 2 medium of Apples.
- Prepare 1 medium of Banana.
- It's 1 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- It's 1 pinch of Sea Salt.
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Smoothie instructions
- Add water and salt to medium/large saucepan and bring to boil..
- Add steel cut oats to boiling water, reduce heat, cover (vented; I put the kids in at an angle so some heat can escape) & simmer approx. 30-40 minutes until desired consistency is reached..
- Pour cooked oats into blender, add sliced apples, banana & cinnamon. Blend on high until smooth..
- Serve. Makes enough to fill two pint-size mason jars..