Aloe Vera Honeydew Smoothie.
You can cook Aloe Vera Honeydew Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloe Vera Honeydew Smoothie
- It's 2 cup of Honeydew melon (peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks).
- You need 4 tbsp of fresh aloe vera, skin removed.
- You need 1 of Gala apple (cored and cut in half).
- You need 1/4 tsp of lime zest.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of ice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
Aloe Vera Honeydew Smoothie instructions
- In a blender, add the melon, ice, aloe vera, apple, salt, and lime zest..
- Begin blending on Pulse before switching to High. Stop and stir the mixture as needed to get a smooth consistency..
- The Safety Factor. Aloe is best used in consultation with your doctor..