Recipes: Delicious Treat day Smoothie with Nutella
Treat day Smoothie with Nutella. The thought of this Healthy Nutella Smoothie will have you, and any kids in the house, jumping out of bed in the morning. Who is going to say no to chocolate for breakfast? There is just something about starting your day off with chocolate that makes the rest of the day better.
It's a healthier treat with an amazing touch of. Papaya Mango Smoothie - This smoothie is loaded with vitamins and antioxidants and is the perfect way to start your day or recharge your body after an Your kids will love this delicious Banana Nutella Smoothie Recipe - a healthy-ish drink made from bananas and milk with a hint of Nutella and hot. You really can make a healthy smoothie using Nutella. You can cook Treat day Smoothie with Nutella using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Treat day Smoothie with Nutella
- You need 1/2 cup of Skimmed Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- It's 5 of Strawberries.
- It's 1 of Banana.
- You need 3 tbsp of Greek Yoghurt.
- You need 1 tsp of Syrup or Honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Peanut Butter.
- It's 2 tsp of Nutella.
- You need 1 of Orange Juice.
- You need 4 of Ice cubes.
- You need 3 tbsp of Porridge Oats.
Not a smoothie that I'd make everyday simply because of the high calories and fat but as a treat YES. Banana Nutella Smoothie Bowl - Well by Mel. This Spinach Nutella Smoothie recipe is packed with leafy greens, fruit, and your favorite chocolate hazelnut spread! My go-to, everyday kind of smoothie goes So my natural reaction (besides eating said Nutella with a spoon) is to throw it in a smoothie!
Treat day Smoothie with Nutella instructions
- Pour the milk into the blender..
- Peel and chop the Apple and banana . Chop the strawberries and add all fruit to the blender..
- Blend the fruit and milk with 4 ice cubes..
- Open blender and add in the Greek yoghurt, nutella, honey and peanut butter..
- Sprinkle in the porridge oats and blend..
- Serve immediately and enjoy!.
The result is a smoothie that tastes more like. If you're new to the smoothie craze, you're going to want to add these bad boys to your rotation. They're packed with the requisite protein and minerals you'd expect from a smoothie, but they go down easy like a sinful milkshake, or Peanut Butter Nutella Smoothies. Further Food Nutritionist Commentary: Talk about a nutrition powerhouse! A collagen infused smoothie with rich hazelnuts, bitter cacao, sweet dates, and creamy banana, is an excellent choice for a post-workout recovery drink, rich yet.