Recipe: Yummy Baked vegetarian chili
Baked vegetarian chili.
You can cook Baked vegetarian chili using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked vegetarian chili
- It's 2 of large aubergine eggplants.
- It's 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 1 cup of chop colored bell peppers.
- It's 29 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It's 1 of large onion.
- You need 8 ounce of mozzarella cheese.
- It's 3 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It's 1/4 cup of ground cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It's 29 ounce of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dark chocolate cocoa.
- Prepare 2-1/2 tablespoons of paprika.
Baked vegetarian chili instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and dice the eggplant.
- Heat 1 stick of butter in a pan. Add the eggplant, onions, peppers, and mushrooms when butter is absorbed add the other stick and spices.
- Let simmer.
- When eggplant is done add tomatoes, crushed and diced simmer 20 minutes add tomato paste mix well.
- Pour half into a 9x13 pan.
- Add cheddar cheese.
- Pour the rest.
- Add mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake 30 minutes let rest 10 minutes.
- Serve add jalapeño peppers to taste hope you enjoy!.