Santa's Favorite Sugar Cookie.
You can have Santa's Favorite Sugar Cookie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Santa's Favorite Sugar Cookie
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 3 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Almond extract.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Softened butter.
Santa's Favorite Sugar Cookie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375..
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Beat in egg and extracts. Add baking powder and flour one cup at a time, mixing after each addition. Dough may be crumbly. If so, add dashes of warm water and mix until dough starts to adhere. Using hands, bunch dough into a stiff ball. Do NOT chill dough. Flour a surface and rolling pin well..
- Divide dough in half. Roll each half about 1/8 inch thick..
- Bake cookies on a lightly greased cookie sheet for about 8 min. (I like mine a little under done).
- Decorate as desired!.